So how could I not go home sometime during the holiday. I loved having the sister moments and spending time with my nieces and nephews. One year away is too long. Unfortunately my brother could not make it. Everyone was home otherwise.
My dad gave me his old DSLR camera, which I am still so excited about! He upgraded to a nicer one and I was able to upgrade as well. I was maybe but not sure expecting it, but he shocked me with a new lens. My parents really do care and I am so grateful.
I love each and every one of my sisters. We are all unique, but share a lot of the same interests. Who would have planned 3 EXS majors, and the one who didn't get it still went into the fitness field. We like to be healthy and find alternative methods of healing. And we all look like sisters.
This is Brayden and Brian. Like Father like son.
All the kids loved climbing on Creighton! And secretly he loved it too. They had tons of fun!
We can't forget out homemade pizza night!
And gingerbread making tradition.
Yay for the new camera!
We got our wish and a fresh order of snow came in. This calls for sledding. Brooke and Coco in the pic just below.
I love this pic of Tami and Creighton posing in their snow gear!
Sledding was so much fun!
This little lady and I have a special bond. Kinely was so cute all the time!
And last but not least, in the Barrowes family, we love to play games. Bring a game over and lets play!
No comments:
Post a Comment