This year, we flew out to New Hampshire to spend Christmas with Creighton's family. It was great to see some different traditions and family activities. This was the first time in 5 years that Creighton's whole family has been able to get together. We did family pictures to celebrate the event.
Ignore the fact that I look like I may be pregnant in this pic (though I might be). It was nice to get some more "formal" looking pics. If you know Creighton, he hardly ever dresses up.
We went to Vermont for a day, and went to this place where they do glass blowing. We ate at the restaurant there and we ate the best soup ever. It was Vermont Cheddar. The salad had goat cheese with an amazing dressing. It was oh so good.
It was freezing.....!
It really was nice to get a change of scenery and to be in a different part of the country.
Next, we saw the birth place of Joseph Smith. They had some sheep/ lambs there as well that we could feed.
We are approximately 300 feet from where Joseph Smith was actually born. Just to think, if I had been walking there in the early 1800s, I might have seen his family.
We spent a day in Boston. I seriously loved this park. I love parks in general, especially in a city setting. Erin is the one pushing the double stroller with Gabe in the background.
We walked on the Trail of Freedom and saw a lot of America's earliest history. Trent, my brother-in-law, was a great tour guide I must add.
It was so cold.
I think this is where the Declaration of Independence was first announced to the public.
I loved the architecture of this fence.
This is Trent, Gabe, and Brock at the restaurant.
Christmas morning presented itself with many more presents than I expected. Gotta love this little man Brock.
Creighton got the sausage and cheese he had been wanting.
We picked this BYU-H shirt out for Creighton's mom and it fits her quite nicely.
I got some "real" cool workout clothes!
Boston in the background.
We had a great time and really enjoyed spending time with C's family ( aka my in-laws).


No comments:
Post a Comment