Thursday, February 7, 2013

December Fun!

In December, we had a lot of fun in the midst of completing the semester and finals. I was taking 2 classes (very time consuming classes). Creighton was doing 18 credits. How he was doing this and taking less time than me with me 2 classes, I do not understand. He did really well though with mostly A's a couple B's. I was also busy as I was starting the Body Code Certification, which is a method of energy healing. 

One thing that we did in December was see the musical Wicked. I absolutely LOVED Wicked. I have been singing the songs from Wicked for years. I had most of the songs memorized in fact. Even Creighton really enjoyed it. I would watch it again in a heartbeat. 

Here, we are on the bike path going from Laie to Castles (a beach close by). We are on our bikes and it is a beautiful ride. It is our "go to" beach when we want to surf because it is close by. It does not have the best or the most consistent waves, but feels great to at least jump in. 



Creighton is walking with the board to the Ocean.


As you can see, he was pretty excited to get into the water. 


And me with the board...


We did a deep clean before we flew to our families houses for Christmas. This first pic is what comes out of Creighton's backpack after a semesters amount of work. It all went into the trash. 


I have been holding onto my chemistry notes and exams because I worked so hard in that class, and pulled off B grades. I secretly enjoyed chemistry because I would put so much time into understanding it, and I saw positive results from the effort I put in. I really learned and put into practice  the principle that if you work hard enough, you can achieve anything. I kept my best exam and quiz and said goodbye to the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment