October is my favorite month. I love the fall colors and the changing leaves, which we have not experienced this year. I love the cozy atmosphere it brings. I also love that it is my birthday month. I turned the big 27 this year. I can hardly believe it.
Creighton surprised me with this sign on the door. I secretly saw him putting it up and gave him a few extra minutes before I came up to see it.
He even made this delicious dinner, composed of salmon, brown rice and steamed veggies.
He made brownies for us (him) :)
Like usual, on the spur of the moment, I decided to do the Gunstock Half marathon. Thanks to Chelsea and Jaliz Scanlin for getting pics for me!
Creighton woke up just in time to eat the fruit at the end.
It really helped to have these girls to run with. They helped to motivate me. Thanks to Chelsea and Lisa Rondo!
We look pretty good for running 13 miles. I ran with Lisa for most of it. The last 3 miles were a bit of a challenge since I didn't train for it. I finished with a time of 2 hours and 38 minutes and was 9th in y age division. Good way to start the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment