Life has been busy like normal. We have both been in school and I (Suzie) have been working. On September 18th, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary. It is amazing how fast time seems to fly. Creighton was so nice and picked these beautiful flowers for me and left a homemade card. I made him a card as well.
We celebrated by going out for sushi. They had the sushi coming out on a conveyer belt. I used to not be a fan of sushi, but have changed my mind since trying dragon rolls.
Here are the famous dragon rolls with eel, teriaki sauce, avacado and other yummy stuff. Mmm...
I volunteered at the boy scout camp called Wood badge. Creighton came to visit and we had this camsite to ourselves for one night.
Can you tell how excited he was??
We made tasty s'mores to make out evening better.
Creighton's mom sends us the best foods ever. The pumkin flaxseed granola, almonds, and almonds butter satisfied my mouth and creighton loved the brownies. Thanks Mamma Bell!
We picked strawberry guava and even made a pie out of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment