I really wanted a birth photographer for this birth and I am so glad that I did. Monika Cataranza, our birth photographer did an amazing job at capturing our birth. I am so grateful for the smooth delivery of our baby girl Iris. warning: Some of the photos are graphic.
Beginning of labor around 10:30 am
Creighton and Jaymie Lewis (midwife) setting up the birth setting
Around 12:30 pm
1:00 PM
2:00 PM
3:00 PM
After 3:30 PM
5:36 PM






































































Beautiful, truly inspiring
ReplyDeleteSuch a precious moment! You are the bomb, Suzie!ππΌππΌ
ReplyDeleteLoved the pics! Just showed them to the fam. Getting me in the mood to birth some baby here in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteThat's so amazing! !! Your so brave suzie, your such a strong woman!! Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like such a great birth experience! That's sweet that you have pictures to remember it.
ReplyDelete