One thing that I have a hard time with is:
1. when I feel like I am "doing a good job with life" and being, happy, and who I like to be--- is when I do something I feel is the right thing and it completely back-fires on me. If the small act causes someone to get into trouble and then they are upset at me and have a bad day. Then I feel like its my fault. Because of the cirsumstances, I could not have done what was needed, even though I wanted to. And then it feels weird because I feel awkward and don't know what to say around people that this happens with occasionally. It is kind of frustrating because I really didn't do anything wrong and I had the right motive at heart... just bad timing.
2. A lot of people say they they want to get to know me or hang out, or go on a hike... or something. And then it never happens. At first, I feel excited because I want to get to know people around me and learn more about them. So I feel that in order to show that, you set a time and date when you are going to do something, or at least get back to them in a timely manner. I try and do that, but it seems that people are just too busy or don't "really" want to spend time with us. There comes a point where I just accept it and I don't want to try as hard because it is discouraging. A feel that a real friend is one who does put in the effort. At the same, time we are to love those around us and have charity. Maybe they are just having a bad day or even feel the same? I am not as outgoing as others and constantly putting in this effort is hard for me. My question is how hard does one try before accepting that they may just not really want to spend time with you?
Last, but not least, I say thank you to those who do plan fun events with us and make time for us! I am grateful for my family, siblings, and friends who care for me and love me and would do anything for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment