All last week, it was raining endlessly. On Thursday night, it rained pretty hard throughout the night. We woke up to thunder around 6:30 in the morning...not just any thunder, the kind that feels like it is literally right next to you. When I went to the school, they already drained a lot of it, but this is what I got:
The "field" in front of the school
This was part of the big circle, next the library and close to the GCB building.
A beautiful day despite the rain.
First we saw this awesome farmers market, which I love farmers markets :)
I love the variety of fruit that Hawaii has to offer.
Here we have Creight near mangoes, papaya, and pineapple with a variety of other things.
Hawaii food
Have you heard of Lychee nuts? They are the little red spikey fruits. The guy who owned it let me try one for free. It is a combo between a grape and a plum. We couldn't really resist getting some.
We found a perfect large papaya.
Then we went to this great little thai restaurant Creighton found.
Creighton got pineapple curry.. so good!
The food was great, just not enough of it.
We stopped at Salvation army and Creighton of course had to look at the ties.
He used his birthday money to get another Xbox game since we were near by.
We ended the night with malasadas. End to a perfect night!
No comments:
Post a Comment