This was one of my tough, but last semesters of my undergraduate education. I feel so blessed to have been able to come to BYU-Hawaii. It has given me opportunities I would not have otherwise had. My parents even came out for the event. I really enjoyed having then here. Here are some of our outtings!
We walked around the temple grounds.
There are large and beautiful bannion trees behind the temple.
Smelling the flowers of Hawai'i
Laie, Hawaii temple
My parents in front of the temple.
Keola gave me the intertube lei. Lei's are a tradition in Hawaii for any celebration. As you can see they add up quickly!
These are some good friends of our from Japan.
The old crew from before the mission.
Happy graduation to me!
We then went to the polynesian culture Center.
No words do this justice.
My mom tried to get the expression but could only smile
Yay! Congrats again. Doesn't it feel SO good to be done?
ReplyDelete