Saturday, February 4, 2012

Who am I really?

I find that I constantly get compliments referring to how "in shape" I look. "How often do you work out? What do you do? Do you lift weights?" The truth is I get embarrased everytime people ask these same questions. The reason is I don't do as much as you would think I do. I haven't made the time I would like since last semester to get all my workouts in. So how do I stay as fit/thin as I do? I don't think I eat enough because I am too busy. When I get stressed out I lose my appetite. Taking that into consideration, I try and eat a lot! I am always hungry and and try to eat large portions "to make my body happy". The whole point of this post is that there is a lot more to me than how in shape I look. For example, I really enjoy doing crafts and being creative. I like to paint scenic photos. I like to try out new recipes. I love going on new hikes and visiting new areas. If I had a car, I would check out the other side of the island much more! I even almost enjoy chemistry... when I understand it. So if you want to get to know me, who I rally am, ask me about more than how I look the way I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment