Saturday, February 4, 2012

Creighton's Birthday

For two weeks, I had to be really sneaky so that Creighton would not expect anything.
 I told him to go to pounders for an hour so I could start the set-up for the party. He went to Hukilau, saw
our car and walked over seeing the grills and food on the table... In my mind, "Oh no.. he was not supposed to see!" I sent him home.

We had lots of help... Thanks to Mei Mei and Joe for help with the food!

Trevor and Lauren Bullock, Steph and Andrew Townsend with the grill!

And the volleyball net!

We arrived at Hukilau. I had Creighton close his eyes.

Everyone is hiding behind the Hukilau sign.

Surprize!

Great memories!


The slackline was set up.


We had lots of tasty food!

The volleyball bet was a hit.

Happy 25th Birthday birthday boy!

Playing in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment