Monday, February 10, 2020

words for a book possibly

We live in a world where  we have Netflix for enertainment, movies and TV shows at our fingertips. The average middle class has a TV, laptop, smart phone, and tablet. Cars are a must. Especially if you have kids.

I was looking around my house, noticing the dishes still piled in my sink, waiting to get done, crumbs and stains on the table from a meal early this morning. And the resentment and anger brooding from my soul because, once again it is left for ME to do. I want a routine so badly, yet cannot seem to find the time to establish that routine. River, my sweet boy is 7 months old an crawling. He decided he did not want the crib. Fine- we will try the carseat. He made his body straight as a board as I tried to backly him, I swung him and rocked the cartseat till he fell asleep.

I love this little boy SO much. He is sayin "Ba ba ba" and can army crawl to anything he wants. He can even crawl up onto me. He crawled onto the lower bunk bed this evening. He starting to get up onto his hand and knees. He's got an infectious smile. HE is a totaly mommy's boy and I love it. When someone else is holding him, he looks at me with those "I want my mommy" eyes and leans over. He is a squirmy boy for sure. Everything goes into his mouth. I gave him carrots mashed up this week and he loved them. I am amazed how calm he is with his sisters. They pick hin up, roll him, carry him and Juniper lays on him. Lily even takes River out of his crib. Don't know how.
My heart has so much  love for him.

Juniper is 3 in 2 months. She is so sweet and yet so stubborn. If I am sad,
"Do you want me to hug you?"
Yes, thank you
"Okay, I love you mommy"

Others times, she will whisper super close to my ear. So close that I can feel her breathe on my ear "will you go to my birthday?"
Yes, can I coe to your birthday??
"Okay!"

Its the cutest in church "I want to run... so she just sprints down the church hallway in her cute juniper self

Iris is 4 1/2 and getting so smart. I love how she sings to River to help him relax and sleep.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment