Thursday, August 9, 2012

This  has been a car-less summer, yet it has still been great.
We attempted start a garden...

We need to try and start it again...

We celebrated Krystle-Lee's birthday in style at Turtle Bay!

The gang is back together: Krys, Melissa, Emily, and Suz!


BBQ it up!

4th of July in Waikiki was a great day.

We rented surf board and got ran over by a couple people in the water. Still great and very refreshing!

We went up to the hot-tub at a near-by hotel.

Waiting for the fireworks to begin...

I swam in one of the races at the North Shore Swim Series: Cholos Waimea 1.2 mile. I hitchhiked a the man who picked me us was also swimming it. Perfect timing!

We make yummy food on a budget. This is my own versions of zuccini pizza!

 rainbow to make a great day! Can you taste the skittles?

I love this morning shot.

Creighton is VERY content with his bubble drink

Hanging out with our friend Mark and Dana Ackerman!

I have been personal training some AWESOME people. Can you tell how amazing she is from the pic??

We spent way too much on frozen yogurt! but it was good!

Outside the temple.

Thanks to Peggy, we were treated to free food at Kahuku Grill.

I don't know what we were doing.

My burger was wrapped in Lettuce leaves to make me feel more justified in eating my food.




W e went to a dance together. I shrunk a few inches... clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment