I can hardly believe our sweet, determined, and happy Lily is already 3 months old! I love being her mom and have learned so much in such a short amount of time. She has grown so much in this short amount of time. She has learned many new motor skills, and smiles all the time.
Day 1:
I immediately noticed how strong her legs were the day she was born. I was in awe with how beautiful she was and the miracle that had just happened. She trusted ME completely from the beginning and that has taught me so much. I fell in love the moment she came to me.
Day 2
This was her first photo-shoot at the hospital. I'd say it was worth the overpriced photos for this little one :)
1 month old
She was already lifting her head high, trying to roll over. She had begun to smile a lot more. She did great with tummy time. At this point she was waking up about twice a night.
2 months old:
This was my "attempt" of a 2 month shot. I took these pics right before her nap time and the camera battery died shortly after taking this shot. She physical features were starting to be more distinct and she has started sleeping through the night. She was always smiling after eating. She could roll over. And she did not like the carseat.
2 1/2 months old:
I had my friend Melissa Arias take these. We love how they turned out!




3 months old:
She now plays with the toys above her. She sticks her arms up and bats at the toys. She now rolls from side to side. She even wants to sit up and walk already. She'll lift her arms and reach for my hands, and will lift her head as I slowly lift her to a sitting position. Then, she'll stand up with my help and walk. I think she's learned that when she hold her arms up, it means she wants to sit up or be picked up. Its so fun being her mom (which still feels a little weird to think that). I love seeing her grow and develop. Here's some other pics of her for fun!
She loves her bath time.
This sweet girl has got spunk.

No comments:
Post a Comment