Sunday, July 28, 2013

Surprise Baby Shower!!

A while back, I accidentally saw "Suzie's surprise baby shower" on Creighton's Facebook. I thought that HE was planning it. I didn't know anything beyond that. I was thinking that I would just leave it up to Creighton and let it be. As it got closer, I gave him a list of people I wanted to come. I only knew the day that it would be. At least, I was suspecting a day.

Creighton and I went to the temple that day and then, Jane and Grace did my nails earlier in the day for my maternity shots by Melissa Arias. Down below is one of the pics of my toe nails, which turned out so good! After we did the pictures, Creighton and I went out to eat at Seven Brothers. On our way back, we stopped at Ari Graham's house and Creighton did a fake phone call to her, and acted really disappointed and said that it was on a different weekend. He suggested that we go to the beach. As soon as we got to out parking lot I saw streamers on out door and window... That's when I got really suspicious and saw that Creighton cracked a smile. And there was a baby shower!

This is what I did not know. Ari Graham had had the idea to throw me a baby shower months ago! I never suspected a thing. She planned it, invited people, planned games, food, etc. I can't express how grateful I was and still am for the effort that she put in. So thank you Ari!! I have to thank everyone who came, helped out, and brought food. Was I surprised?? Yes!
Melissa made this amazing diaper cake!

Adri and Leilani

This is when I first arrived. Isn't Ari the best??

Jessica and Emma from my ward


Emilie and Jenna are in the front

Julia, Jane, and Rahei


Ari planned this game where I answered questions and then we watched Creighton answer the same questions. It was so fun!

Kathy made this awesome baby mobile!


I am stocked with diapers and wipes! Hopefully for awhile!



We had a great time! Thank you everyone for your love and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment