Monday, May 6, 2013

Visits from from Long-time friends

It was been so great seeing friends who we haven't seen in over 2 years. Both Lindsey and Gerome, with their daughter Alina, and Kalli have come to visit Hawaii!

We enjoyed a day at the beach catching up and getting re-acquainted with Kalli at Turtle Bay! 

We caught some 5 month pregnancy shots at the temple after church. 

Enjoying a meal at Kahuku Grill with Gerome, Lindsey, and Aline..



Hukilau Beach in Laie


Bonding time with Alina at the Temple


We got to hang out at our house. It was just like old times. 

Gerome and Alina


We made a homemade sushi with brown rice. I loved it, but I'm not sure the husbands loved it.


Linds and Gerome at their sweet vacation rental


Photos at the temple

 

I couldn't get enough of Alina... 




Megan and Dennis visited us shortley after. We had some fun times on the North Shore.
This is Megan and Dennis at Sunset Beach.


Getting ready to do snorkel...


Everyone was standing up on the rock getting ready to jump


And they did... Megan!







Finishing the night with dinner at Kahuku Grill


We hiked Laie Falls. I had to work so I caught up with them pretty late in the hike. It rained and they got all muddy.



We topped off their visit with snorkeling at Hanauma Bay.


We got to see turtles more up close than I expected.


Creighton and I


Dennis and Megan






We loved having visitors and reconnecting with everyone!!


4 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! Love those maternity shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Thanks for posting these, Suze! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Linds! There were so many good ones of Alina, I couldn't decide which one to post. Next time on blog time, she'll be there! We love having you here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Anyway you could email me the pictures of our stay? :)

    ReplyDelete